We are thrilled to be screening MOM, MURDER & ME at the 17th annual California Independent Film Festival. The film will be playing at the fabulous Orinda Theater on Sunday September 14 at 4pm.
Shadow Angel Films is thrilled to announce that we are shooting our first feature film this spring in San Francisco.
Titled Mom, Murder & Me, this murder-mystery comedy follows the mother/daughter team of Annabel and Joan as they investigate murder, deal with tough Russian mobsters, and dodge danger all while trying to get along despite vastly different outlooks on life.
We were so proud to see ROAD RAGE presented at the Sonoma International Film Festival, swankest film festival ever. We enjoyed great crowds and delicious wine and cheese :). Looking forward to going back next year!
During a seemingly typical traffic stop, Lauren and Nate escalate into a bigger fight about their relationship with unexpected results.
- SF Indiefest 2012 – Official Selection
- California Independent Film Festival 2012 – Official Selection / Nominated Best Micro-Short
- Texas Black Film Festival 2012 – Official Selection
- NorCal International Film Festival 2011 – Official Selection
- ITSA Film Festival – Official Selection 2011
Melissa flees from her wedding to an unlikely destination where she must make a decision.
Angela and Craig both have something to say to each other, but will they find the courage to say it?
- Angela: ALIZA RUPERT
- Craig: TOM LAZUR
- Russian woman: JANNA SPEKTOR
- Punk kid: GABBIE MAY JONES
- Sympathetic woman: ANNE WORLEY
- Italian tourists: MARIA LARIOS, AUDRA OSEGUERA
- Bus passengers: CLINTON GASAWAY, JANET GRIFFEN, JIM RAY JACKSON, DOUG LEUREY, JUDY JAMERSON, SUSAN JONES, MARIE NELSON, ADAM PALLIN, MICHAEL C. PATTERSON, THOMAS STEWART, MICHELE STRIDERRelated videos:
A young, Japanese-American sushi chef struggles with the head sushi chef and especially when his pretty niece arrives from Japan to work as a waitress.CAST:
- Jason: Duke Lee
- Goro: Larry Kitagawa
- Ami: Suilma RodriguezCREW:
- Producers: Heather Donnell & Chris R. Smith
- Director, Writer: Heather Donnell
- Director of Photography, Editor: Chris R. Smith
- Original Score, Sound: Eric Carpenter
- Gaffer: Alex Fletcher
- Script Supervisor: Samir Rabadi
- Key Grip: Joshua Carlberg
- Production Assistants: Paul Donnell, Bryan Irwin