Be a part of the very first feature film from Shadow Angel Films!
MOM, MURDER & ME is a low-budget indie film shooting in San Francisco and we would love your contributions and kindnesses to make this film possible.
We’re urgently looking for the following items. Any ideas? Contact Christopher at email@example.com.
In or near San Francisco is preferred.
- FIRE ESCAPE – Annabel goes out the fire escape for the apartment below, and up to hers.
- ROOF TOP WITH A VIEW – Flat surface where three people could sit down. Does not have to be fancy or done up with furniture.
- ELDER CARE FACILITY – or a hospital:
- Resident room – hospital-style bed, etc.
- Hallway – hospital looking
- Elevator – one of those elevators big enough for a gurney because we have a gurney in the scene).
- LAW OFFICE – This is a big office If it’s an actual law office, awesome, but any office would probably work.
- with a low-walled cube farm
- a lobby – waiting area, where a receptionist sits.
- POLICE STATION – A civic-looking building might suffice. But the more “police-office-looking” the better :).
- a lobby/hallway
- an office – or conference room where an officer interviews Annabel/Joan.
Looking to borrow…
- Older boring sedan – ideally an older model Buick, or Taurus. Not fancy. The kinda an older compulsive gambler might drive.
- Older cadillac/mercedes – ideally clean and in great shape. The kind of car a russian mobster might drive.
- Older “cute” small car – ideally a VW bug or fiat. The kind a cranky old lady might drive.
- White van – The kind that might be used for surveillance.
- Police cars! (Doesn’t everyone have a police car tucked away in a barn somewhere? Of course!)
- Luggage set – bright colored. The kind a mid-western mom might pack far more than she needs on her first trip to San Francisco.
- Hospital scrubs, gown and surgical masks.
- Hospital gurney – the kind you wheel patients down the hall on.
- Paper shredder – this might get ruined, so “borrow” in this case might mean “give-away”. It doesn’t actually have to be functional.
- Trophies & Plaques – preferably bowling, baseball/softball, or generic.
- Picture frames – large ones. The fancier the better.
We’re fast approaching our target shoot-date and we’re counting on friends, family, and the Bay Area film fans to help make this production possible. Casting is done, we’re almost fully crewed-up, and a mountain of paperwork has been completed but we still need a few more critical things!
If you have any ideas, leads, or crafty connections please email cfsmith @ shadowangelfilms.com ASAP!